The Viaduct, Cork
We are currently looking for passionate Food and Beverage Assistants to join the opening of an iconic property, The Viaduct in Cork!
The ideal candidate has previous experience within a Food and Beverage outlet where a fast pace is required while paying attention to detail. Despite the level of experience, we will provide candidates with full training.
Just some of the extraordinary reasons to apply:
- We understand the importance of work life balance and want to offer you flexibility in your role with us. We have a variety of shifts available to suit you. We offer dedicated weekends off to full time colleagues.
- Competitive salary package (which will be dependent on your level of experience).
- Contribution towards Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Contribution
- Discount on The iNUA Collection hotels – iNua Hotels
- Opportunity to join an award-winning team.
- Complimentary Meals provided while on duty.
- Learning and development opportunities within the group.
- Have a shot at showcasing your social media skills – you will be empowered to share your best pictures from work.
- Opportunity to have an impact on key opening decisions