Castlemartyr Resort, Cork
We are inviting applications for full time and part time Food Beverage professionals who have knowledge and experience in food service with an eye for detail and takes pride in delivering 5* service to join and enhance our established team in Castlemartyr Resort.
As part of the Food and Beverage team, you will be operating in exciting, fast-paced quality service outlets. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills under the guidance of the food beverage management team. This is a great opportunity to grow develop a career.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas is essential:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Food Beverage service standards, quality presentation and beverage products.
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to show a positive attitude towards guests and colleagues at all times.
- Be self-motivated, being able to work alone with good personal organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being flexible to cater for guests’ requirements, even at short notice and always professionally.
- Ability to ensure that the guest expectation is consistently being met and surpassed as part of the team.
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Beverages and food service to the Canopy Restaurant, Canopy Bar and Restaurant, Knights Bar, Golf Clubhouse as scheduled.
- Friendly efficient operation of service.
- Prepare the restaurant for service (cleaning duties, linen preparation, silver polishing, tabletop presentation, all other mise en place tasks.
- Ensure the good communication between kitchen and service.
- Maintain a professional and respectful attitude and behaviour to guests, colleagues, management.
- The cleanliness and hygiene in compliance with HACCP and hotel’ standards.
- Opening and closing procedure follow through.
Castlemartyr Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We have full-time and part-time positions available on rostered basis, which includes weekends and evening shifts.
Please note, we are only accepting applications from persons who have the permission/ right to live and work without restriction in Ireland.
Work With The Best
We pride ourselves on being a diverse team of professional, passionate, and caring individuals, with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Nestled amid East Cork’s woodlands, Castlemartyr Resort is a luxury 5-Star Resort which is richly steeped in Irish history and tradition. We recognise that our team are the foundation to our success.
Clear opportunities for progression are a priority for us.
If you cannot see a role that is suitable for you at the moment but feel you would make a great addition to the team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Click here to send in your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for when any appropriate opportunities arise.
Nestled within 220 acres of woodlands and greens in East Cork, Castlemartyr Resort is one of Ireland’s leading 5 Star destinations. With a diverse, energetic and experienced team, Castlemartyr Resort continues to grow from strength to strength, with exciting plans for the future. If you would like to bring your talent and skills to this award-winning team, please feel free to contact our Human Resources department.
Castlemartyr Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Please note, all applicants should have the right to live and work without restriction in Ireland as we are unable to accept applications with visa requirements.