The Sweet Spot Catering, Cork
We are looking to hire hard-working and efficient Floor Staff to provide quality customer service to our patrons. The Floor Staff’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming customers, and ensuring that the shop is well-organized and clean.
To be successful as Staff, you should be knowledgeable about proper food handling procedures and have excellent organizational skills. Staff should be able to communicate effectively with both colleague and customers as well as demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
Floor Staff Responsibilities:
- Removing dirty tableware and taking them to be washed.
- Ensuring that the shop is adequately stocked
- Processing customers’ payments.
- Performing clean-up duties, which include sweeping, mopping floors as well as polishing counters and fixtures.
- Answering customer’s questions regarding item’s ingredients and preparation.
- Notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Proven experience in the position of interest.
- Professional hair and make-up with no large, visible tattoos.
- Wearing clean uniform.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Willingness to perform additional duties to facilitate the shop’s operations, as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 – 20 per week
Salary: €11.30 per hour
- Employee discount
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Will you be able to work at Marina Market, Cork?
- Will you be able to work on the weekends?
Ability to Commute:
- Cork, CO. Cork (preferred)
Work Location: In person