Baxterstorey Ireland, Cork
Supervisor, Mitchelstown Cork
- Starting Rate €12.00
- Monday – Friday
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Catering Supervisor. This role is a fixed term position with our onsite catering team providing the food service in the client workplace restaurant.
We are BaxterStorey, an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry.
We know that investing in training and development means we can be confident our teams have the skills they need to give our customers a great experience. Our Academies, training and mentoring programmes support our people as they build their careers with us. We give them the skills to provide the best service and hospitality, to help our people be the best they can be.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar setting and be available to start asap.
Service Supervisor benefits:
- 30 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Exclusive access to our Hapi Benefits Portal with discounts and staff engagement comms
- Bike to Work scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
What would we like from our Service Supervisor?
- Have experience in a supervisory or Team Leader role ideally in contract catering or hospitality.
- Use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
Service Supervisor requirements:
- Take responsibility for the catering operation in line with Company policies, company requirements and financial constraints.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all team members to ensure a positive customer experience, under the guidance of the Manager
- Work with the manager to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength, and you can be proud to be you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €12.00 per hour
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday