FORDE STEEL BUILDINGS, Cork
- Person required for cutting and preparation of steel.
- Work will include operation of Bandsaw, CNC plasma, Pressbrake, Ironworker section rolls…. handling of incoming steel, incoming goods etc…
- Forklift experience, attention to detail, and a good work ethic essential.
- This position may suit an experienced fabricator who may be looking for a role that involves less welding and more variety,
– or it may suit somebody with press-brake or sheet metal experience who is seeking a challenging and more varied role. – Somebody with only minor experience but with a sharp eye, keen attention to detail, a great work ethic and a willingness to learn. Training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €18.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, Cork, CO. Cork P32KX22: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Operating Cnc machinery: 1 year (preferred)