Kearys Motor Group, Cork
Kearys Motor Group is Ireland’s largest family-owned motor group, with 12 dealerships in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Our people come first, as we strive to recruit and retain the best people to meet our customers’ high expectations when buying and servicing their car or van from Kearys.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in our first year on the programme. This accreditation is an endorsement of all our people and affirms that we are on the right track as we drive the business forward. With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department, and a first-class business development centre, we are passionate about providing exemplary customer care. Working as a team we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group is looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit an Experienced Service Advisor to join our dynamic, growing team based in Renault Pro Plus.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Greet customers and offer excellent customer service from intake to release of their vehicles
- Determine and diagnose car issues based on customer description and vehicle condition
- Translate customer-reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete
- Order necessary parts from suppliers and double-check that they are delivered to technicians
- Ensure that automotive work provided to customers meets company quality standards
- Invoice and collect payment from customers for services rendered
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding services
- Maintain customer records and enter data into computer databases
Excellent Communication Skills
- Develop natural conversation to build rapport, trust and credibility
- Use advanced questioning techniques and active listening to build understanding of customer needs and motivations
- Present products and services enthusiastically and with conviction
- Handle objections effectively, without complacency or aggression
- Use customer records and data to personalise the customer’s experience and build the relationship
- Link features and benefits to the customer’s needs for additional work identified and services offered
- Explain complex technical information in a way that can be understood by the customer
- Guide customer to the right choice for them
- Previous customer service experience is desired.
- Ideally have a technical understanding/background.
- Full, clean driving licence.
Why work with us?
At Kearys Motor Group we believe that recognition goes much deeper than just financial rewards. Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary, we also offer an exclusive benefits package that includes:
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- On-Site Parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Referral Bonus
- Professional & Personal Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Long Term Disability Scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wilton, Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Ireland (required)
Reference ID: SAPP-0006