Hayfield Manor Hotel, Cork
One Family – One Team – One Dream
At Hayfield Family Collection, our passion for hospitality has been handed down through the generations. Our family tree signifies trust, kindness, respect and encouragement. We embrace a culture of innovation, creativity and empowerment. We are committed to developing and growing our talent. We embrace and nurture our social responsibilities. We pride ourselves in creating an authentic experience for everyone. We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes equality and diversity. Our commitment to truthful, open and transparent communication creates a safe work environment. We trust in each other and believe in what we do.
Key delivery areas:
· Revenue generation through sales
· Events administration
· Events coordination
· Internal and external customer service
Daily Duties include:
· Managing wedding/event enquiries and bookings in an efficient manner and encourage maximum sales revenue for overall profitability.
· Managing incoming Meeting, Incentive, Events & Wedding inquiries via telephone/face to face/e-mail actively converting enquiries into appropriate business.
· Full cycle client communication including quotation preparation, contracting, operational, post event follow up and feedback
· Professional , appropriate and timely responses to all feedback, comments and complaints.
· Preparation and distribution of event details to all relevant Operational departments
· Liaise and maintain a relationship with other departments to ensure the effective, efficient and smooth running of events.
· Assist the dining department with group bookings and special occasion/guest dining requests.
· Organising & conducting show-arounds, client events, FAM trips and trade shows (including evening & weekend events) if required
· Assisting with the marketing and sales of the venue to include wedding showcases, seasonal promotions and other PR events.
The Successful Candidate will:
· Have a real understanding of hotel operations.
· Sales experience in a similar role preferred (but not essential)
· Minimum 2 years customer service / guest service experience
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in administration / coordination
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexibility with work hours
· Outstanding team player
· Target driven and self-motivated
· A structured, organised and forward-thinking approach to work planning
· Proactive nature with an outgoing and friendly personality
Please send fully detailed CV to Olwyn Murphy Human Resource Manager
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Customer/Guest Service: 2 years (required)
- Administration/Coordination: 3 years (required)
- English (required)
- Permission to live and work in Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Events Coordinator