A.M.S. Ltd, Cork
Evening Cleaner required for immediate start in local medical facility in Clonakilty, Co. Cork.
15- 20 hours weekly with opportunity for more, evening hours. Training provided as well as uniform
You will be providing a great cleaning service to All Maintenance Services Ltd with competitive pay and paid holidays.
Overall Purpose of Job: Responsible for the general cleaning of a local medical facility in accordance specification under the direction of the cleaning department in A.M.S Ltd.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Vacuum Carpeted areas of the building where needed
- Mop vinyl/ hard floor areas of the building when needed
- Following cleaning schedule and specifications and signing in daily
- Polish glass and brass in the building where needed
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
- Take responsibility for the safe use of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of your duties
- Monitor Cleaning supplies and materials inventory and submit orders when necessary
- To work in a safe manner for the benefits of oneself and other employees of the building.
- Display appropriate signage to ensure that employees and patients of the building are aware on any circumstances that may affect their health and safety while cleaning operations are taking place.
- Report defects, deficiencies or health and safety related issues to the cleaning department
- Undertake job related training as and when required
- Be able to work as part of a cleaning team
- Be able to provide excellent customer service skills, partnership approach, facilities expert, professional demeanour, effective solutions
- Be able to work on own initiative and use intuition on task management
The successful candidate must hold
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation.
- Ability to work independently when required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Well organised and capable of prioritising own work
- Ability to follow schedules and cleaning specifications
- Flexible, honest and reliable
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Work Record
- Previous experience as cleaner is desirable but no essential
- Experience in the use of cleaning equipment is desirable but not essential
- Own transportation to premises is essential.
- Basic Health and Safety Knowledge
- Flexible approach to working as part of a team.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Salary: €11.50-€12.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Expected start date: 10/10/2022