Electrician, METS Ireland, Cork
METS Ireland, Cork
Senior Electrical Test Engineer
METS Ireland are currently inviting applications for the role of Electrician to become part of a growing team.
Operating across numerous sectors for multinational customers, METS is a mechanical and electrical consultancy / testing business. METS are leaders in conduction mechanical and electrical testing including Thermographic, PAT, RCD, lighting protection, ESD, bunds etc. throughout the republic of Ireland.
You will join METS hard working team and will benefit from Company training and supportive culture, where your contribution will be valued and recognised.
Salary and terms to be agreed based on experience.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Completion of testing and survey requirements across the different service offerings
- Day to day interaction / relationship management with customers
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified industrial electrician with at least 10 years experience
- Electrical engineering qualification an advantage, but not essential
- Strong knowledge of current electrical regulations
- METS is a well-established family owned business, with a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
- METS has been in existence over 25 years serving a top tier multi-national customer base
- Progression opportunity within the Company
Please forward you CV initially to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: One location