Mallow Community Childcare Company, Cork
At Mallow Community Childcare we recognise that the most valuable resource upon which the quality of our service depends is our staff.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
1 Early Years Practitioner position: 39 hrs plus per week
You will be responsible for working as part of a team in creating an inclusive and exciting curriculum for the children, maintaining our standards of care and education, communicating with and supporting our families, and becoming a respected part of a team.
· A positive and enthusiastic professional
· self-motivated but to be able to take direction from both the room leader and management.
· To be flexible and a team player.
· Willingness to attend in-house and other workshops, to update their skills and knowledge.
Minimum Fetac/QQI level 6 in Childcare desirable (Level 5 with lots of experience would be considered).
Minimum 1 year experience within a childcare environment
A working knowledge of Aistear and Siolta
Excellent observational skills
Manual Handling, First Aid and Food Hygiene training
An interest in music, art or sport would be an advantage.
Please Apply with your CV and Cover Letter for the attention of Liz:
Closing date: 02/10/2023
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €14.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
- FETAC/QQI Level 6 (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 02/10/2023
Expected start date: 09/10/2023