Iceland, Ballincollig, Cork
This is 25 to 30 hours per week.
The role is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will be very hands-on in this role and at the heart of the store.
Our Duty Managers work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the best possible business standards with pride, pace and energy. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing availability across the store.
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Providing fast and efficient service daily by providing support and communicating with the store team daily.
- Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and procedures.
- Celebrating colleague and business success.
We are looking for somebody with the following personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to keep things simple and take action to make things better.
- Ability to support, engage and inspire a team to work as one.
- Committed to succeeding.
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment.
Unfreeze your potential and develop a fantastic career with an ever-growing company where people are key to our success. Be a part of our future success story. Good luck with your application.
The perks of working with us:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Sunday premium pay
- A 10% discount on all your shopping
- Free online delivery for colleagues
- Additional annual leave for long service
- The ability to move and grow within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A store Incentive programme
- A colleague recognition programme
- Christmas vouchers