Blue Haven Collection, Cork
The Blue Haven Hotel is an award winning distinctive boutique hotel with specialist bars, individual restaurants and a variety of exciting culinary experiences located in the heart of Kinsale and we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Duty Manager to join our in-house Management Team.
If you are passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to develop your career within a busy and extremely popular organisation, we could have an exciting opportunity for you.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and will have to take a hands-on approach to tasks including the day-to-day management of the operation lead.
This is a full-time position working an average of 45 hours per week 5 days over 7 to include weekends and public holidays.
What we are looking for:
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Budgeting and financial management skills
- Food and beverage service experience and front desk experience
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability
- Experience as duty manager or hospitality supervisor preferred
- Working closely with the property’s management team on the day to day running of this busy organisation.
- Management of all aspects of the business while on duty.
- Management of a team on busy shifts.
- Having a hands-on approach while on duty in areas where assistance is needed.
- Working closely with the teams within the food & beverage departments of the hotel.
- Weekly stocktakes.
- Staff training and development
- Driving sales initiatives for the property – in conjunction with the sales and marketing team.
Hotel Duty Manager Experience F&B Service, People Management Experience HACCP
- Group Staff Discount
- Meals & barista coffee provided on Duty
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Career progression