Door to Door Charity Fundraisers Cork- €485 Guaranteed Weekly Wage, Concern Worldwide, Cork, €13.85 ph
Concern Worldwide, Cork
Looking for a new challenge and meaningful work? Apply today to join our wonderful team. We are looking for chatty, self-motivated and passionate people, who speak fluent English. You will be provided with two full days of training along with continuous one on one coaching and development. This is a full time position, with flexibility of choosing 4 or 5 days, between Monday – Friday.
What we offer:
- A guaranteed hourly wage of €13.85 an hour – €485 per week.
- Full training provided
- Social Activities and Staff days
- Career Progression – all of our team leaders and managers are recruited from within
- 21 Days Annual Leave pro rata+ Bank Holidays
What we are looking for?
- Available to work 4 days a week, between Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in Ireland
- The ability to work as part of a fun, dynamic team , enjoy interacting with members of the public and a real positive attitude are essential for this position
- Very Strong spoken English
What does this role involve?
- Working around Cork and surrounding areas recruiting regular gifts from donors door to door to support Concern Worldwide’s work.
- Informing, inspiring and engaging the Irish public about Concern Worldwide’s work overseas.
- Representing Concern Worldwide in a friendly, courteous and professional manner at all times.
If you feel like you have all the above attributes, apply with your CV and Cover letter to Susan today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €13.85 per hour
- 8 hour shift