Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Operations Executive to join the SuperValu eCommerce team.
As part of a busy and dynamic SuperValu eCommerce team the Digital Operations Executive will be a key component in driving online sales, conversion, and customer experience.
Responsibilities for the role of Digital Operations Executive:
- Support the delivery of the team’s commercial targets by working across eCommerce, Content Strategy, Customer Experience & Analytics/Reporting.
- Lead out on Innovation for the eCommerce platform and App, working as part of a cross-functional team, including Product, UX design, customer experience, marketing and IT.
- Test new eCommerce platform and App features as they roll out.
- Develop and deliver insights and reports from the various data sources that enable the team to make informed business decisions.
- Support the Digital Operations Manager in selecting, publishing & merchandising product promotions on the website and App.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A 3rd level Marketing/Digital/Technology qualification
- A minimum of 3 yearsâ€™ experience working with content management systems.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal and an ability to build working relationships with all business stakeholders.
- Creatively minded with experience with Photoshop, PaintShop Pro or other image editing packages is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS is an advantage.
- A motivated individual who is able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A high degree of proficiency in the full MS Office suite of programmes including excellent Powerpoint skills and a proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.