Dental Nurse, Portman Dental Care, Cork
Portman Dental Care, Cork
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Dental Nurse or Trainee Dental Nurse to join team at Aherne Dental Clinic, located in the Consultants Private Clinic, CUH, Wilton CorkThis role is open to both soon to be qualified Trainees looking to start their dental career, and qualified Dental Nurses who are looking to expand their skill set.If you are a nurse looking to work in a truly wonderful team environment, with supportive and highly skilled clinicians to develop your career in dentistry, this could be the practice for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours (36 hours per week) Permanent
- We will support the annual cost of membership fees for the Dental Council of Ireland
- Practice bonus scheme – our colleagues are key to Portman’s success, so you’ll be entitled to a bonus based on your practice’s performance
- Special days – in addition to your holiday allowance and bank holidays, you are also able to take special days off for occasions such as your birthday, getting married, moving house and more
- Opportunity to buy up to an additional 3 annual leave days per year
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life assurance and contributory pension scheme
- Access to our Dental Academy to support you with your career ambitions
- Employee Referral Scheme – earn up to €3000 per referral
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline and counselling service providing help and advice on a range of issues
- Cycle to work scheme
- You focus on maintaining high standards of patient care at all times
- You are positive, enthusiastic and honest in all aspects of your job
- You’re able to motivate both yourself and others to achieve great results for our patients
- You enjoy recognising successes and sharing your opinions and ideas with others
At Portman, we are a leading private dentistry provider with over 226 practices throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland, and have ambitious further growth plans. We have won numerous Dental Industry Awards and always put people at the heart of everything we do, both from a patient and colleague perspective – you can check out our excellent colleague reviews on both Indeed and Glassdoor!
Our vision is to be the best private focused dental group in the world, providing exceptional patient experience and excellent clinical care. To achieve this, we champion individuality and invest in the people who will deliver this to our patients. If your professional values and behaviours align with ours below, isn’t it time to join the Portman Dental family?
Does joining the Portman Group as a Dental Nurse sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If so, please click apply or contact Karelle on 0860651887 or email [email protected] Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace. We are committed to creating an environment of mutual respect and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, disability, age, or nationality.