HSS Hire Ireland, Cork
We are looking for a motivated Driver to join our team in our HSS Cork Distribution Centre.
As a Driver, you will be responsible for representing the company and meeting different customers, driving to different locations on a daily basis, and loading and unloading the vehicle.
What will you do?
- You will be expected to drive the company vehicle responsibly and safely, and provide an efficient hire experience demonstrating exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day.
- Using the company’s smart phone, you will be required to maintain an accurate record of deliveries and collections and carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks.
What do you bring?
To be considered for this role;
- You must have a valid driving license
- You’ll have good customer service skills coupled with a positive, can-do attitude
What do you get back?
- 20 days holiday allowance (increasing to 25 days when you hit 5 years of service)
- Holiday buy scheme giving you the option to purchase an extra 5 days FTE of annual leave
- Free hire from our core range and 50% off for friends and family
- Training and development, an inclusive and innovative culture and wellbeing and healthcare support; with Mental health first aiders, an Employee Assistance Programme, Healthcare Cashplans and a Wellbeing platform
- You will also receive all necessary work wear and PPE, and you’ll be given full induction upon entry to your new position.
- We also provide life assurance of twice your annual salary and access to our benefits portal with a range of options such as cycle to work scheme
HSS is an industry leader in providing tools, equipment, and support services for a range of businesses across the UK and Ireland. Our extensive selection of over 9,000 products allows us to go the extra mile for our customers. We are dedicated to advancing our industry with cutting-edge technology and were the first hire company to offer customers the option to order online. We are continuously striving to add new tools and features to our services and are proud of the progress we have achieved.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- CPC Card (preferred)
Work Location: On the road