Grandon's Mace, Glanmire, Cork
Grandon’s Mace Service Station, Glanmire, Co. Cork is an award winning store with an exceptional team.
Full Time Deli Assistant
This is a full time only role. Responsible for the preparation of high quality hot and cold deli products and for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- HACCP training is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats
- Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, and professionally
Candidates must have the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Applicant must have good conversational English.
The working hours can vary in a week, and shift work is involved.
A person would need their own transport due to limited bus service.
The successful candidate would report to the shop manager.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: €10.50-€13.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
All surfaces are regularly sanitized
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Full Time Deli Asssistant