Daybreak, Centra, Kinsale Road, Cork
We are looking for talented people to join our stores. Come join our team if you are motivated and passionate about providing excellent service.
At Centra, our people are at the heart of our business. Every day, they deliver great customer service and help make our shopper experience better.
We are currently recruiting for a Deli Assistant to join our team.
As a Deli Assistant, you will be responsible for the preparation of high-quality hot and cold deli products and for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Conversational English skills
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- HACCP training is desirable but not essential
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food, and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures
- Cook, prepare, and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with customers
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
At Centra, you will have an opportunity to bring your strengths to our teams and we will help grow and develop in your role.
Centrais an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from diverse candidates. If we can make any accommodations to enable you to be the best version of yourself, please let us know.
Located next to Harvey Normans, this is a full time position, appliants must be fully flexible accross the week