Deli Assistant, Centra, Spa Glen, Mallow, Cork
Centra, Spa Glen, Mallow, Cork
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for the preparation of high quality hot and cold deli products and for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- HACCP training is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi task under pressure
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Actively live Centra brand-values i.e. Proud, Energetic, Imaginative and Community-Based
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures
- Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with customers
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
We are recruiting for a full time deli assistant to join our Deli Team. We have a busy deli department as part of a neighbourhood Centrastore located in Spa Glen in Mallow. Experience is a bonus but not essential as full training will be provided. The Successful candidates will be working a mix of week days and weekends on a full time contract.