Pfizer, Ringaskiddy, Cork
The award-winning Pfizer Ringaskiddy, Cork site is seeking candidates with a Data Science Qualification for the 2023 graduate programme, currently in its 16th year.
The site plays a critical strategic role within Pfizer, being one of the default sites for new global API product scale up and launch campaigns.
Colleagues on site use state of the art equipment and leading-edge technology, as well as work collaboratively with Research and Development and our global network in order to provide the highest quality products to the patient. The site is also undergoing a Digital Transformation and is strategically designated as a Digital Lighthouse Site for the network.
About the Graduate Programme
This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest and most successful bio pharma organisations in the world. A significant number of graduates who have previously completed the graduate programme at the Pfizer Ringaskiddy site have gone on to have very successful careers in Pfizer both at local site and global levels.
During the 2-year programme, participants will take part in a structured rotation in various departments (Business Excellence, Supply Chain and Finance) across the Ringaskiddy site. The site has a strong coaching culture, and a structured mentoring programme is provided. Full training will be provided by a comprehensive induction programme. During the two-year programme, participants will be involved in the following:-
- One-year induction programme
- Structured mentoring & coaching – objective setting during each assignment. Attend management training programmes.
- CPD 6 module professional training programme.
- Attend and present at Senior Executive meetings e.g., communications meetings, cross site teams, leadership team meetings.
- Support cost improvement projects for key API manufacture processes.
- Lead and support various data science business improvement projects
The successful candidates should:-
- Be completing or just completed an honours Degree or MSc. in Mathematical Science / Data Science/ Data Analytics.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
1. CV reviewed by internal team
2. Candidates deemed to have met the specified requirements will be invited to participate in an online assessment center.
3. Successful completion of the above will invite candidates to present for a group discussion.
4. Candidates who successfully cleared step 3 will be invited onsite for a formal interview.
Wishing you the very best of luck in your application!
Closing date is 9th December 2022.
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives… At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.