We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Value and Customer Care Agents to join our team.
At eir, we look after our people so they can look after our customers. We will ensure you everything you need to be a great agent, with comprehensive training, supportive team structures and great employee engagement programmes.
The role requires excellent listening and communication skills, an ability to empathise with our customers and a focus on delivering the best outcome for them.We promote from within, and will offer you fantastic career opportunities throughout our organisation. We offer agile and part-time options following successful completion of full-time training.
So, if you are customer-driven and display a positive attitude, you are a great fit for us – get in touch today!
Salary & bonuses
- €27255 per year OTE (salary and bonuses paid every 4 weeks), broken down as follows –
- €23,700 annual salary
- 15% commission (€3,555) based on KPI achievement
Additional earning potential
- Generous commissions – for retaining, upgrading and re-contracting our customers. On average our agents earn an additional €120 a month, and successful agents can earn more than twice this
- Refer a Friend bonus – €500+ for every successful referral made
- Frequent employee engagement rewards like One4All vouchers and other valuable benefits
- Remote and part-time options available following successful completion of full-time training
- Free SIM giving unlimited free calls, texts and data
- Amazing staff offer, giving mobile, TV and broadband for only €29.99 per month.
Our full list of great benefits can be found below.
Why this Role?
How you will spend your day
- You’ll start with seven weeks of fully-paid comprehensive training, ensuring you have the skills necessary to give our customers a great experience
- You will take calls from our customers and provide relevant support and advice on their products, services and bills to increase & reward customer loyalty and retention
- You will keep up to date with business and product information and use this knowledge to provide our customers with the best solutions and packages to suit their household needs
- You will upgrade our customer’s products and services,giving them the best value and in return, earning great incentives and rewards
- You’ll be a part of a supportive team, delivering targets, great conversations and great customer experiences
- You’ll work in a fun environment (virtual and on site!) where we celebrate success and great customer feedback every day
- You will be fully supported along the way ensuring you can improve your skills with lots of coaching and support enabling you to give your best.
What our team member says
- ‘I love that I was able to achieve my bonus in my first month.’
- ‘Our team has great support from the Team Leaders and Senior Agents.’
- ‘I am really excited by all of the opportunities I see in eir, some of the team I joined with have already been promoted.’
- ‘The extra support we get through training has really helped me.’
- ‘I started as an agent in November 2018 and received the best training & support I have received in a work environment. I have worked in a few call centres previously and eir’s approach to training, up skilling and career progression is not like my previous jobs.’
- ‘My support system, the Team Leaders & Operations Managers were brilliant to me and so approachable that it was so easy to come to work and with the level of support and information available to me I never felt any question was too silly or that I had no help, there is always someone around.’
As a Care Centre Agent you will work in a way that reflects eir’s company values which are:
- Commitment – we focus on our customers in everything we do
- Trust – we want to be a brand that our customers trust
- Simplicity – we make it as easy as possible to do business with us
- Ambition – we continuously challenge ourselves to deliver the best network, technology and customer service in Ireland
- Pride – we take pride in keeping Ireland connected and our dedication to teamwork, taking responsibility by owning the outcome and caring about the needs of our customers
Requirements for a Successful Application:
Your Key Strengths and Desired Experience:
We’d love you to have most of the following abilities:
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service and sales experience desirable
- Empathy and patience
- Problem solving ability
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Office or Microsoft Office suite of products
- Previous customer service experience desirable
- Operating hours are between 8.30am to 8.30pm, Monday to Saturday (varied shift patterns)
- Hours of operation may vary in line with business requirements
Full list of benefits:
Holidays & leave
- 22 days including annual leave
- Excellent paid leave benefits
- Pension scheme
- Taxsaver ticket
- Refer a friend programme
- First Tech Credit union – payroll deduction agreement
Health & wellbeing
- Wellness programme (including online gym)
- Employee assistance programme
- Generous family friendly policies, including fertility, pregnancy loss, menopause and others
- Bike to work scheme
- Discount for Laya healthcare
- Health check programme
- Free yearly flu vaccination
- Free mobile SIM giving unlimited free calls, texts and data
- Amazing staff offer, giving mobile, TV and broadband for only €29.99 per month
- Free on-site parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- Close proximity to bus and train stations
We run the country’s biggest and best fixed and mobile networks, providing voice, broadband and TV to more than 2 million customers in every part of Ireland. Our aim is to deliver the best customer services in Ireland.
This is an essential role in the current and future success of eir and you will work with inspirational people who are passionate about our customers and products and will connect you to great career opportunities in eir.
Join us now to begin your career in eir.