Trend Micro, Cork
Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Fueled by decades of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, Trend Micro’s cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints. As a leader in cloud and enterprise cybersecurity, the platform delivers a powerful range of advanced threat defense techniques optimized for environments like AWS, Microsoft, and Google, and central visibility for better, faster detection and response. With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world. For additional information, visit
At Trend, we are always looking for top talent. We hire capability 1st, and you will work with the best. When you join us, you have direct access to any level, and freedom to make an impact and influence. With Trend Micro, you drive your own development. You are recognised for your passion to succeed, and can be the best part of yourself here.Discover your next exciting career opportunity….
- Working with the account teams to ensure customers see value by conducting orientation and enablement sessions, minimizing roadblocks in the early adoption of our solutions and services.
- Coordinate and execute onboarding-related activities with customers via web-based meetings, phone, and email throughout the various stages of onboarding
- Understand customer pain points and desired outcomes and ensure these are addressed during onboarding activities.
- Set and manage expectations in an onboarding timeline, monitoring customer’s achievements leveraging usage data during onboarding.
- Completing deployment reviews upon request to ensure customers have adopted our solutions in line with best-practise.
- Collaborate with the account team for customer additional implementation or configuration requests throughout their lifecycle.
- Become well versed in all our Trend Micro solutions and proactively remain current with product knowledge including new updates, releases etc.
- Maintain records of any issues, questions, or requests during the onboarding process; collaborate across internal teams to identify areas for continued improvements; and help streamline onboarding processes
- Provide regular communication on the status of implementation both internally to the account team and externally to customer sponsors and executives
- Ensure successful transition to other Technical Support teams or other functions as required
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers. Liaising cross-functionally with Solutions Architects, Engineering, and Support teams to address customers’ technical needs, help them resolve challenges, and turn them into advocates.
- Customer Centric with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Well versed technically in all TM solutions with up to date knowledge across multiple solutions.
- A creative problem solver who is passionate about customer success.
- Flexible, highly motivated & proactive in achieving results.
- A natural collaborator and able to influence and work cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or similar qualifications
- 4-plus years of experience implementing or supporting complex technology solutions preferably in a SaaS business model
- Experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships & technical projects.
- A high-level of technical acumen and demonstrated experience in solving complex technical issues.
- Familiarity with common customer success and CRM platforms such as Salesforce,
- Excellent communication skills.
- A European language is advantageous