Marriott International, Cork
What does living fully mean to you?
Whether you are seeking to grow with new opportunities, work beside teammates that feel like family, or make a difference in the world, Marriott helps you live life to its fullest, no matter how you define it.
Marriott International, Inc., is a global leading lodging company with more than 8,000 properties in over 129 countries and territories. Our Cork Customer Engagement Centre is currently recruiting for motivated individuals to support the Sales & Services Team.
Our founders, J.W. and Alice Marriott, started with a small idea: a root beer stand. From there, it grew into a small hotel business, and then another, bigger one. Together they created something that changed their future—and maybe yours. A great career is about seizing new opportunities, building meaningful relationships and being a force of good in the world.
Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Start Date: 30th January 2023
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred.
Fluency in spoken English & Russian or Polish is essential for this role.
Competitive salary on offer in addition to an attractive incentive program.
37.5 hours a week
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends and Family at all Marriott properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.