Customer Service Representative, Hertz Car Hire, Cork
Hertz Car Hire, Cork
Do you enjoy working with the public and meeting people from all over the world? If so Hertz Rent, the largest rental company in the world operating through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands are currently seeking polite and friendly individuals to join us working as Customer Service Representatives at our Cork Airport office.
If you have a passion for cars, travel and working with the public, this may be the perfect job for you.
Positions are full time permanent and offer the opportunity to earn extra during your standard working shift.
A full drivers licence and good English are essential for this role.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing rental agreements.
- Quoting rental rates
- Assisting customer at time of collection and time of return.
- Digitally recording the vehicle condition pre and post rental.
- Perform various ad hoc duties.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a busy environment, to include inside and outside work.
- Be trustworthy, conscientious and possess a strong eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised.
- This role does involve interaction with clients so a friendly and helpful attitude is essential.
- A full driver’s licence is essential
Positions are shift work which includes evening and weekend shifts in accordance with location opening hours.
Basic salary plus commission uncapped.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €26,000.00-€35,500.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Full drivers licence (required)
Work Location: One location