Swissport International Ltd, Cork
Customer Service Agent
Unposting DateSep 28, 2022, 10:59:00 PM
Ready for take off? Join Swissport for a career in aviation.
Working at Swissport has so many different faces and one thing is for sure, there is never a dull moment. If you enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment, join us!
As a Swissport Customer Service Agents you will play a vital role in our airport operation and will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all passengers between the terminal and the aircraft.
We are great team players working collaboratively with others whilst being focussed on safety as our top priority and working to meet our airline client schedules. In an ever-changing environment our team delivers safe and efficient services on behalf of the many airlines that choose Swissport to provide their on-the-ground services.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focussed team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes weekends and nights.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You’re focussed on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You’re committed to learning and personal growth
- You’re self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You’re organised and can manage your time well
- You’re physically capable of handling passenger baggage and manoeuvring wheelchairs as required
- You’re a fluent English speaker
- You have basic – intermediate computer skills.
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world’s leading provider of ground and air cargo services active across the globe
- Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided
- Being part of a great team
- Industry benefits
- and much more!
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 269 airports in 47 countries across six continents. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Swissport has strict obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“the GDPR”). Compliance is therefore a responsibility embedded in all roles. Specifically, however, you are required to actively support and assist the business with compliance, both in your daily duties and in respect of ad hoc projects and activities. You are expected to demonstrate good practice to direct reports, and actively promote a culture of compliance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Swissport and its employees have a strict duty under the Equality Act 2010, not to be discriminatory in their treatment of colleagues and customers, on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. Compliance with equality and diversity principles is therefore a responsibility embedded in all roles. Specifically, you are required to:
- comply with equality and diversity policies and treat all colleagues and customers with dignity and respect (including in virtual and digital environments);
- respond positively, inclusively, and supportively to the different needs of colleagues and customers by reason of their protected characteristics;
- report and act upon all instances of discrimination, harassment, and bullying;
- proactively support direct reports to understand their responsibility for equality and diversity, including identifying and facilitating development where required. Ensure performance is measured against key performance indicators, to mitigate the risk of discrimination;
- proactively comply with, model, promote, and embed equality and diversity principles, in daily duties, project work, and strategic planning, to promote a culture of zero tolerance, an environment in which colleagues and customers feel safe and respected, and champion the value the business affords to equality and diversity;
- ensure changes to policies and practices are screened for compliance with equality and diversity principles, and embed compliance as a key performance indicator in strategic planning and project work;
- evaluate operational decisions to assess the impact on policies, procedures, and strategies with reference to equality and diversity.
The list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.