Customer Advisor – 12hrs Per Week, JoJo Maman Bebe, Cork
JoJo Maman Bebe, Cork
What we expect from you:
A day in the life:
- Assisting our customers in many different and sometimes diverse situations, from bra measuring or discussing our maternity wear, to demonstrating a baby carrier to an intrigued parent.
- Preparing Omni-Channel orders.
- Liaising with customers in store or via the phone on Omni-Channel orders.
- Using our digital or virtual learning platforms to continuously develop your knowledge and retail skills.
- Embracing new product knowledge or learning to increase sales opportunities.
- Actively listening to our customers’ needs and working out what the best solution is for them.
- Taking pride in keeping your store looking immaculate.
What we look for in you:
- Previous retail, customer service and sales experience
- Competent IT skills and excellent systems ability, with an aptitude to pick up new systems quickly.
- The ability to learn and retain a high level of product information and be able to communicate this effectively to our customers.
- You’ll need a self-develop mentality and a curiosity to learn new product independently.
- We don’t like hard sales techniques, but you’ll need to demonstrate a level of sales ability, which includes active listening skills, empathy, and an understanding of our customers’ needs.
- You’ll be working within a small team; therefore, the ability to work in a harmonious and respectful manner is important.
- Working in a retail environment requires a level of flexibility, most of our stores are open 7 days a week.
- We like to keep our stores looking tip top, so you’ll have a keen eye for detail and play a key role in maintaining our standard
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring that our values and ethos are never compromised
- Be honest and respectful
- Work collaboratively
- Talk openly and actively listen
- Take ownership of all aspects of the role
- We believe R&R is important so for each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday (up to 10 additional days)
- Why work on your Birthday? Have it off!
- Helping plan for the future – contributory pension scheme
- Being mindful – Health and Wellbeing Hub
- Having a great time – fabulous social events
- Supporting our communities – volunteer days
- We love our products! Up to 40% discount for you to enjoy
- “It’s up to you” learning environment – ongoing training and educational development initiatives and opportunities.
Who we are:
We are a company founded on the principle of People & Planet above Profit and we are proud of our B Corp Status. JoJo is a team effort and so many of our employees have put their heart and soul into their jobs, making sure we offer the most gorgeous collections and deliver the best service.
We may have grown into the UK’s leading parent and baby retailer, but we will never compromise on the quality of our products – it’s part of our DNA! Our customers trust us to offer excellent quality at reasonable prices. All our team members strive to be the best they can be and we love how we support each other.
We put our growth down to our passion for people and our commitment to running an ethical and sustainable company. Couple this with our fantastic designs, innovative products, attention to detail and the never-ending pursuit of high standards means we have built a company that makes all of us proud.
We embrace and openly welcome people from different cultures, perspectives and experiences to create a diverse and enriched company. We work hard to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of background to make sure we grow our company sustainably and with different cultural influences. We are guided by our values and B Corp status in everything we do, and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us make a difference to all our employees and customers.