Cork Sales Advisor, Marks & Spencer, Cork
Marks & Spencer, Cork
Sunday – 16.00-20.00
Monday – D/O
Tuesday – D/O
Wednesday – D/O
Thursday – 16.00-20.00
Friday – 16.00-20.00
Saturday – 16.00-20.00
You may be required to flex up an additional 50% of your contracted hours.
Your job purpose is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by serving and selling in store and through all digital channels.
The Key Accountabilities describe the activities you will do within your role:
- Create an exceptional customer experience by proactively serving our customers and role modelling the service behaviours
- Always put the customer first and prioritise customer before task
- Deliver an inspiring shopping environment for our customers through excellent standards of product presentation and availability
- Involvement in Plan A activity to support store and local community initiatives
- Sell confidently to customers using your knowledge of products and services to sell more in store and through all digital channels
- Ask questions to understand the needs of the customer and actively offer personal recommendations and suggestions
- Actively take part in store events to achieve selling targets.
- Create selling opportunities at all service points
- Understand the store business priorities and play your part to improving the store performance
- Follow safe and legal working practices
- Make every penny count by working productively and minimise losses throughout the store
- Deliver all key activity and operational processes within your areas of responsibility and look for opportunities to work efficiently and continuously improve
- Adapt and work flexibly across the store and remove support your colleagues to meet customer and business needs
- Own your personal development, continuing to look for opportunities to grow your knowledge
- Share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues to encourage and support their learning and development and promote the performance of the team
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.