Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We are now inviting applications for the position of Concept Coordinator within the Musgrave Innovation Team.
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the Innovation brands’ strategy which will deliver new growth and revenue for Musgrave and our retail partners. Key responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Supporting the Concept Owner on co-ordination of innovation projects by scheduling meetings, managing reporting trackers and ensuring the timely completion of tasks
- Maintain organized and up-to date documentation for innovation projects, including project plans, research findings & meeting actions
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the management of product ranges and ensure accurate and up to date pricing information is maintained on relevant systems
- Support the team as the central point of contact supporting with both customer and retailer queries.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate marketing activities by liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of project campaigns.
- Work closely with our CX and Insights Teams to understand customer feedback, actively supporting the implementation of changes across concepts.
- Develop excellent long-term relationships throughout the organization.
- Supporting other functions within the project team as necessary – brand, operations, budget administration
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years experience in an administration role within a face paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 packages in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good oral and written communication skills essential
- Proven ability to work as a team member and on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to tasks and demands on the job and ability to problem solve.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Genuine passion & love of food & brands will be of distinct advantages.
** This is a 6 month contract position