Clerical Officer, Morgan McKinley, Cork, €13.74 ph
Morgan McKinley, Cork
Salary: €13.74 per hour
Locations: Cork City
- Liaising with internal medical staff and liaison officers
- Managing a busy email inbox
- Uploading of documents to the database and updating patient files
- Schedule & Manage appointments
- Provide administrative support to the wider team
- Answer high volume telephone calls and deal with all queries in a professional and empathetic manner
- High volume data entry using CRM and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and follow all policies and procedures
- Preparing charts and relevant correspondence for clinics
Who will this position suit?
- An individual with experience in a hospital/healthcare setting or GP practice desirable but not essential
- Previous administration experience essential – Reception, office based customer service, previous clerical work etc
- A candidate with strong typing skills is desirable. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Similar IT software
- Someone with excellent verbal and written etiquette
- An organised & detailed oriented person
- Someone who can demonstrate experience in a busy administrative role working on a broad range of tasks
*** Must be avilable on one weeks notice ***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.