Cleaning Operative, Aramark Workplace Solutions, Cork, €11.90 ph
Aramark Workplace Solutions, Cork
At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark Workplace Solutions is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in Laois. The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility for the general cleaning of the unit complex and will report to the Cleaning Supervisor.
This is a Part Time role working 12-18 hours per week.
To clean designated areas ensuring a high degree of cleanliness and presentation is achieved.
- To correctly use cleaning supplies and equipment
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- To maintain a safe working environment when working
- To carry out special cleaning when required.
- To dispose of refuse in a safe manner as necessary and at the end of each shift,
- To replenish soap and towels
- To assist with department stock takes.
- To ensure that all equipment is stored correctly and is in good working order
- To report any equipment defects promptly.
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Courteous manner
- Flexible approach to hours and duties
Northern Europe – About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 31 per week
Salary: €11.90 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Monday to Friday
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Cork City