Neylons Facility Management, Cork
Neylons is a Facility Management Company providing services all over Ireland. We are a growing company that prides itself on training and development available to all staff. We offer flexibility, career progression and a competitive start rate.
Full-time Cleaning General Operative EVENING position available in the Mater Private Hospital, Mahon, Cork. T12CR23 (35+ Hours) with weekends on rotation.
Shift time 17.00PM – 23.00PM
Purpose of the Role
To undertake daily cleaning of the building in line with Health & Safety Standards. The cleaner will work within a team to ensure that the building is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness.
The following are key areas of responsibility for the cleaner:
- Undertake general cleaning of all non-clinical areas of the building, including offices, floors, corridors, stairwells and toilets, etc.
- Vacuuming, dusting, and washing floors and walls
- Sweeping, floor polishing, and waste disposal
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Ensuring the toilet facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
- Organised necessary supplies for cleaning toilet facilities
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- General housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- Undertake any other duties as requested
We are happy to hear from anyone with specialist skills in any of these areas.
- A can do attitude
- Experience of a similar role
- A good working knowledge of English
- The ability to work in a fast-paced energetic environment
Please Fill in your details and upload you CV to apply.