Scrubbed. Sparkling. Spotless.
Equipment, floors and the whole restaurant, you’ll rule them all. This grease fighting, sauce wiping role will put you right at the heart of our Milano family.
Why you’ll love this job
The one thing our cleaners all have in common is great pride in what they do. Keeping our restaurants squeaky clean and ready to let the good times roll is what matters to you. Here you’ll feel right at home.
It’s not all about the dough.
Here’s the deal – our Cleaners earn €11.80 per hour. Plus Tronc – a fair way to pay tips to our teams with a 70:30 split between waiting and non-waiting teams, respectively, ON TOP of your already awesome wages!*
BUT THAT’S JUST FOR STARTERS.
You see, once you’re in, you’re in. That means progression, benefits, tip-top training, 30 days holiday (pro rata), part time and full time opportunities and more…
Want some tasty discounts?
You got it. How about free tasty pizza every shift to keep you going? And how’s 50% discount to treat yourself, your friends and family, drinks included? Any sides? Yeah! How about a special benefits app that gives you money off online and in high street shops? Brill!
If that wasn’t sweet enough, you’ll also get:
- Wagestream – a money management app where you can track what you earn throughout the month and stream up to 40% of what you’ve already earned
- Refer a friend scheme – paying €450 for pizza chefs and €1150 if you refer a manager
- Serious things – A pension scheme, life assurance and wellbeing support for you and your family
- Brilliant teammates and skills for life
And when you’re ready for your next course…
We got you. Our training and development opportunities will stretch your skills, find your calling, see you become an expert in your role, an apprentice, a manager, the ruler of the hospitality world.
Here you can be yourself.
We’re proud of every one of our team members, and we value the unique story that each of us brings. Our diversity makes us stronger, and we believe that sharing and supporting what matters to us helps to break down the barriers that stop us all from truly belonging and connecting. Whoever you are, where you come from, you’re welcome and belong here. Join our family and you’ll be encouraged to be yourself.
How can you NOT apply?
Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyone is welcome, and everyone belongs. That’s why we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.
- Tronc, or card gratuities, is a fair way to pay gratuities to our teams. All Tronc goes to you, shared between our waiting and back of house teams. You’ll get this at the end of each pay period, along with you normal pay and is one of the best perks about working in hospitality.