Cleaner / Kitchen Porter, Blairscove House & Restaurant Ltd, Cork, €12 ph
Blairscove House & Restaurant Ltd, Cork
We are hiring a full time seasonal Cleaner/Kitchen Porter.
This job will be available from March! This role requires a candidate who is open to doing split shifts!
Semi – remote location in West Cork.
Varied hours per week. €12.00 per hour.
- Thorough cleaning of the restaurant during daytime hours.
- Attention to detail when setting up the restaurant for service in line with the acceptable standard shown during training.
- Setting tables in line with the same attention to detail.
- Assistance with miscellaneous tasks during the day which may be given to you by the Head Chef or other Senior members of staff.
- Excellent timekeeping abilities to achieve all tasks.
- Kitchen Porter duties throughout service.
- Support the head chef and other members of the team during busy service periods.
- Washing dishes at a fast pace to keep them in sufficient rotation
- Ability to work at a fast pace whilst keeping a high standard of cleanliness throughout your work space.
- Leaving the kitchen and surrounding areas clean after service. This includes cleaning floors & other surfaces.
- Full time
- Fixed Term: 8 months
- Salary: €12:00 per hour
- Onsite Parking
- Excellent tips
- Opportunity to be part of a fun and dynamic team
- Moderate level of English required
Desired Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- Ability to self motivate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Team Player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of the job. Training will be provided
- Flexible with work times
- Ability to commute
- Ireland (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 8 months
Salary: €12.00 per hour
- Every weekend
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durrus, Bantry, Cork, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- English (preferred)
Reference ID: BLAPORTER