CLEANER WANTED TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT STANDARDS OF WORK
If you pride yourself in maintaining the highest of standards, we’d like to talk to you.
You will be responsible for daily cleaning regimes within our store, all the time being a key part of a friendly, family culture in which we trust and respect one other.
One team working together to create amazing value for our customers. Yes, we work hard, but it goes hand-in-hand with having fun.
What Your Day Will Look Like
As a Cleaner you will:
- Ensure the entire store and surrounding areas are clean and tidy
- Clean and dust shop floor fixtures and fittings and around till areas
- Mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Clean colleague areas such as the kitchen, toilets and staff rooms
- Mop and tidy staircases
- Ensure warehouse and yard areas are free from debris and tidy
- Use cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals, e.g. vacuum cleaner and mop, detergent
- Completing cleaning schedule paperwork
- Work as part of the store team to create and maintain a fun and friendly environment
- Live the company values focussing on taking individual responsibility working towards team delivery
You’ll need to be as flexible as possible in the hours you can work, we may require you to work shifts which include weekends, early mornings and evenings.
- Can work alone without supervision
- Is reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience desirable
- Able to follow clear directions
- Good organisational skills to ensure all duties are complete within the required timeframe
- An awareness of basic Health and Safety would be advantageous
If you think that you are suitable for this Cleaner role, please apply now!