City Hall Jobs Expo 2023, Marriott International, Cork
Serve guests from around the world as they embark on their travel journey. Create an effortless experience and build raving brand fans by answering questions about property facilities, services, and room accommodations to support our overall vision to be the world’s favorite travel company. Handle incoming contacts for a variety of Marriott brands and assist customers with their booking needs or questions through preferred channels including voice, email, and chat. Responsibilities include processing reservation requests and support of basic loyalty and customer care requests. This role will identify guest reservation needs and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for special booking rules and requests, loyalty guidelines and case management. Provide customer support through assistance and guidance in issue resolution, and an open communication with Marriott properties, related company contacts, and third parties.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested
Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Start Date: June 2023
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred.
Fluency in spoken English is essential for this role. We service EMEA so we welcome candidates with additional languages.
Salary: Competitive salary on offer in addition to an attractive incentive program.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends and Family at all Marriott properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.