Rituals Cosmetics, Cork
We are looking for Rituals Advisors for our Festive Season!
Every Rituals customer is unique. With your skills and knowledge, you can guide each one to the right products to meet their needs.
7.5 hours, 15 hours and 22.5 hours.
Sales Advisor and Stockroom Assistant positions available
You are all about customer experience
As a Rituals Advisor, you are part of our store team. You engage directly with our customers, listen to their needs and advise them on which of our products are the perfect match for them. You turn every customer interaction into a memorable customer experience. Being a Rituals Advisor means being a luxury sales advisor with many exciting opportunities to grow in your career.
All of these characteristics are what make you the ideal Rituals Advisor. You give new meaning to the words ‘aim big, act small’ by:
- Working closely with your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to reach your goals and the goals for your store.
- Interacting with customers every day and ensuring to provide ‘Best in Class’ customer experience
- Following store safety procedures
- Keeping the store clean and tidy at all times according to company standards, so that our products are always presented according to Rituals visual merchandising guidelines
In addition, you will become an expert in our rituals, products and treatments, and enjoy plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and luxury retail skills through our extensive training program.
Join our team
At your shop, you work together with passionate and enthusiastic colleagues. Just like you, they take a quality-orientated approach to customer service. You’ll notice that. Especially in their dedication to creating a unique customer experience and offering the right solution in any situation. And how do you best describe our working atmosphere? Best in class, authentic and full of lots of energy.
This is you
High on energy, low on ego and with a little bit of humour. You are also ‘one of a kind’ because of your ability to connect with customers and make them feel at home in our shops. In addition, as a Rituals Advisor you are professional and excited about our brand. You know how to share that excitement by showing our customers how our products can make them feel even better. And on top of that, you have:
- Relevant experience in a similar position within retail or hospitality.
- A customer-service mentality and team-player’s work ethic.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Eye for detail, organised and structured.
We are Rituals
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes hand-in-hand with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all colleagues as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions as a Rituals Advisor.
“We are one of the fastest growing beauty brands.
And why? Because of our people.”
- Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.