Childcare Assistant worker, LITTLE PARADISE CRECHE, Cork, €18 ph
LITTLE PARADISE CRECHE, Cork
MUST HAVE COLLAGE QUALIFICATIONS FETEC LEVEL R OR SIMILAR
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
We take a playful child lead approach to teaching young children. We believe that a high quality early years’ service provides an environment that is safe, respectful, responsive to children’s needs and is a positive place to grow.
To assist in providing a quality, appropriate early childhood care and education to all children.
To, guide, observe, stimulate and supervise the children in a safe and caring environment.
To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance each child’s natural growth and development, but also continue to challenge and push them.
To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the service at all times
MUST HAVE COLLAGE QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum Level 5 in Early Years Education essential
· Manual Handling desirable
· Knowledge of Aistear and Siolta
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Kindness, warmth and responsiveness to the needs of children
· Good Communication and Relating Skills with children, staff and parents
· Sense of humor and a love of being silly essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €13.00-€14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €14.00-€18.00 per hour
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork, Cork, CO. Cork T12Y306: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person