Sherpa Kids Head Office, Cork
Sherpa Kids Ireland are thrilled to promote this exciting new role. An additional area manager is required to provide support and operational oversight for a selection of a growing number of Sherpa Kids Afterschool services in Cork city & county.
This role involves the responsibility of having multiple services within a dedicated region under your remit of support, mentorship, and supervision. An Area Manager’s role is to have oversight on quality, consistency, staff training and compliance within their assigned services, and to be a dependable ‘go to’ for site-based staff with the support of other Area Managers, General Managers and from the extended Head Office Sherpa Kids team.
- Permanent full-time position
- Attractive salary discussed at interview stage
- Hybrid (work from home and in Head Office)
- Employee assistance programme,
Commencement as soon as possible and a full programme of training will be provided.
** A car is essential for this role **
Applicants must have own transport to enable ease of access to services.
Express your interest by sending a cover letter and CV to: Jennifer Lee, Chief Operating Officer, by email: [email protected]no later than Wednesday 8th November 2023.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €30,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Where in Cork do you currently live?
- childcare: 1 year (required)
- Leadership: 1 year (preferred)
- drivers license and have access to a car each day (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Kinsale P17 D861