The Blues Cafè, Cork
COOK / CATERING ASSISTANT
A Cook / Catering Assistant is required for a Cork city canteen. This position is ideal for anyone who works in the catering industry without the weekend work.
No bank holidays and off at Christmas.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of basic food hygiene and HACCP (however this training can be provided for right candidate), Garda Vetting is also required. Knowledge of allergens, ability to update menus and dietary requirement are also desired.
Monday to Friday 7:45 – 3:00
28 – 35 Hours Week
- Basic food preparation, cook to order, replenishing of food displays.
- Has experience in, supplier ordering, budgeting, portion control.
- Adhering to HACCP standards and procedures
- Serving meals
- Till control and daily reconciliation
Benefits of the Cook/Catering Assistant:
- Weekly pay
- Rates €13.50 per hour
- Paid accrued holidays.
- Monday to Friday 8:45 – 3:15
- No Night Work
- No Week-end Work
- No Bank Holiday Work
- Food Allowance
- Staff Parking
Garda vetting will be required you must have appropriate permissions to work in Ireland.
Contact Name: Noel Foley
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: From €13.50 per hour
Expected hours: 23 – 35 per week
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Can you provide your full name, address and DOB for the purpose of Garda Vetting?
- HACCP: 1 year (preferred)
- Fluent English (required)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 09/10/2023