Excel Recruitment, Cork
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking Catering Assistants to join our team for ongoing contracts in various locations across Cork City and County Cork.
Our clients are some of Ireland’s largest hospitality, catering groups, and hotel groups. This is an ideal opportunity to enter the hospitality sector and gain confidence within various settings.
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant:
- Basic food preparation
- Replenishing of food displays
- Providing customers with excellent service
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are being met
Requirements for the Catering Assistant job:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative
- Daytime hours availability (hours vary between 07am – 4 pm)
- Manual Handling and HACCP level 1 certificates – we can provide training
Benefits of the Catering Assistant job:
- Weekly pay
- Rates from €11.30
- BH and Sunday premiums
- Paid accrued holidays
If you are interested in joining our team as a Catering Assistant in Cork or hearing more about any other jobs, please apply or contact Dominika in the Cork office 021 203 8450.