Care Assistant – Part Time, Caremark, Cork, €12 ph
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED – CORK
Job Type: Part time hours are currently available.
Hourly Rate: from €12.00 per hour
Regular Weekly Hours: Open to suit candidate
Job Location: Caremark require experienced carers for regular ongoing home care visits in Cork.
About us: Caremark (Cork) are an established private home care provider. We have been operating in Cork now for over ten years providing ongoing care and support assistance to elderly clients in their own home as well as clients with physical and intellectual disability.
We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing professional care for elderly people or those with physical and intellectual disabilities.
All Healthcare Assistants must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- Minimum QQI Level 5 Healthcare qualified – with AT LEAST two minor modules completed in ‘Care Skills’ and ‘Care of the Older Person’. (Essential)*
- Access to your own transport and clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Essential)
- At least 120 hours of professional care experience (Reviewed on merit)
- Completion of a new Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Two suitable Employer referees (Essential)
- Strong written and spoken English. (Essential)
- Be located in Cork, Ireland. (Essential)
- Legal entitlement to work within Ireland (Essential)
- Please note: Caremark will consider applications from from applicants without the qualifications as long as they have extensive care work experience and have a willingness to undertake the two modules in their own time.
- Competitive hourly Salary
- On-going In-house training (Certificates provided)
- On-going supervision and support in the community
- Flexible working hours
- Free Uniform
- Additional Holiday pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Access to company pension
- Recommend a friend Voucher reward scheme
- Friendly and accommodating small team environment
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR UP TO DATE CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Full Risk Assessments completed, PEE and uniform readily available for all staff.