Joe Duffy Group, Cork
About The Group:
Joe Duffy Group is Ireland’s leading motor retailer representing 21 brands across 23 dealerships with a team of 650 employees and an enviable franchise portfolio of world-leading brands. The Group’s robust and diversified business model has delivered 14 consecutive years of profit growth. Our competitive advantage is underpinned by the quality of the people we employ and the unrivalled career path we can offer. We are now looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious individual that displays drive, passion, energy, talent and integrity.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the condition of all new and used vehicles delivered to the group including cleanliness, documentation, keys etc.
• Prepare vehicles in line with PDI and Dealer requirements.
• Ensure any damage is notified to the relevant manager in order that appropriate action can be taken.
• Wash and valet cars in line with Dealer standards.
• Inspect vehicles with sales/service person prior to customer handover.
• Ensure regular stocks of cleaning materials.
• Assist in maintaining the high standard of Dealership cleanliness.
• Maintain safe working practices and standards of the Dealership.
We will recognise and reward your hard work, achievements and loyalty with our excellent reward and benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary with excellent benefits including:
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Industry leading training and progressions plans
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave
Basic Salary + Bonuses + Full-Training
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Apply button below to Login/Register.