Calibration Technician, Hanley Calibration, Cork
Hanley Calibration, Cork
Hanley Calibration are looking for fixed site and field based Calibration Technicians.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day liaison with the Hanley Calibration Coordinator or Site Lead.
- Comply with company calibration procedures and site safety polices.
- Calibration of process, utility and lab Instrumentation.
- Carry out scheduled calibrations on process control systems, field and analytical instrumentation to the relevant quality, safety and regulatory compliance standards.
- Carry out corrective/reactive maintenance on Instrumentation as requested.
- Support continuous improvement and promote quality and customer service.
- Develop strong customer relationships consistent with Hanley Calibration values.
- Manage and prioritize workload to ensure that assigned activities are completed effectively and on time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Time served electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) or Instrumentation (I) qualified or B.Sc. Degree in instrument / electronic engineering or equivalent.
- +2 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical and Medical device industry.
- Able to demonstrate strong customer relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of all Calibration methods.
- Takes pride in delivery of a quality service.
- Takes personal accountability, ownership and action to do the right thing.
- Learns about customer’s challenges, goals and drivers and articulates broad view on how Hanley Calibration solutions can address opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle (where applicable).
- Training & educational support systems.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Pension Scheme
- VHI Healthcare benefit allowance
- Green Grants initiative