Midleton Premier Café, Cork
Ballyseedy Group is a food and plant orientated business with award-winning café branches in Tralee, Limerick and Cork. We are hiring a part-time Cafe Assistant who will join our Midleton Cafe Team in Cork (Monday-Friday shifts).
If you are customer-focused, reliable and are a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you!
Job Description- Cafe Assistant:
As a Cafe and Deli Assistant, you will be required to:
- Accurately take food and beverage orders, efficiently serve food and beverages to customers, offer exceptional customer service and attend to customer’s needs.
- Work as part of the team and maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following organisational standards and sanitation regulations.
- Set up / replenish stock on shelves and merchandising the Cafe.
- Ensures to have full knowledge and understanding of all menu items.
- Accurately records, pre-checks, and picks up all food and beverage orders.
- Perform any side-work as requested.
- Work with kitchen staff to process and execute food orders.
- Monitor customer’s needs and promptly handle requests.
- Sets tables as needed prior to guest arrival.
- Maintains thorough working knowledge of food and beverage menus, to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly.
Knowledge and skills:
- A professional enthusiastic and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- similar: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
Work Location: In person