Dublin Coach (Ireland), Cork
Dublin Coach is one of the largest privately owned public transport providers in Ireland. Since launching in 2007, our priority has been getting you to your destination of choice in both comfort and style. Our fleet of luxury high end coaches are easily recognised by their distinctive green livery colour.
More recently Dublin Coach has entered an exciting period of continued growth, development & expansion. As a result we are actively recruiting for new members to join our team and play their part in helping Dublin Coach reach new levels of success.
Currently we are recruiting for Bus Drivers to join our team in Cork.
- Provide transportation services throughout Ireland to all our customers.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to all our customers.
- Ensure all company vehicles are driven in a safe and professional manner.
- Ensure company standards are consistently met and upheld at all times.
- To drive in adherence with a set timetable.
- Use our ticket machine and issue tickets to customers.
- Report any damage/accidents to Duty Managers as soon as possible.
- Additional duties/tasks may be assigned as required.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess a strong level of English – both spoken and written.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Be comfortable working in a busy team environment.
- D Driving Licence – Required
- Valid CPC Card – Required
- Tachograph Card – Required
- Previous driving experience – Preferred
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Shift: 10 Hours
- 21 days Paid Annual Leave – subject to service based increase
- Free travel for all immediate family members on all our services
- Free GP visits
- Yearly wage increase
- Free on-site parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Refer a Friend scheme
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in we would love to hear from you!
Please be sure to apply via the link provided and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to €38,500 per year (Depending on Experience & Length of Service)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €38,500.00 per year
- 10 hour shift