Brown Thomas Group, Cork
GET TO KNOW US
Beauty begins with you. When the brand was founded in 1991, this was our vision—and we champion it today. We make products that enhance, not hide, your true beauty, from undertone-correct foundation shades to a true-beauty-enhancing range of eye, cheek and lip makeup—plus skincare that delivers a natural, fresh complexion.
KNOW THE ROLE
- As one of our talented team of Retail Artists, you will consistently drive sales through excellent customer service and product knowledge in order to achieve your personal objectives and the retail targets.
- At counter, you will be providing personalised lessons aligned to the brand philosophy of teaching the customer simple “How To’s” in order to become her own make-up artist.
- You will promote and maintain the Bobbi Brown image and philosophy to the customer at all times The Artist must develop strong working relationships with their team, colleagues, managers, and retailers.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Achieve required retail sales targets set by the Studio Manager.
- Completion of a Face Chart for every customer to keeping in contact with her by phone, mail and capture all data on OCT system.
- Accurately complete all relevant administration accurately, legibly and on time to comply with brand expectations.
- Adhere to the Bobbi Brown customer service guidelines ensuring we engage with the customer and they receive a prompt, polite, knowledgeable, efficient experience on every occasion.
- Provide each and every customer with the appropriate service from the Menu of Beauty Lessons.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge, communicating this to the customer to meet their needs. Excellent communication of
- Follow stock guidelines and highlight problems to the Sales and Education Executive.
- Display good time management and time keeping, prioritising to manage time on counter effectively.
- Maintain a clean and organised work area. Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers.
- Adhere to Bobbi Brown hygiene standards and take action to ensure the counter complies with these. Assist daily in stock and hygiene supplies replenishment and maintain appropriate levels throughout the day.
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock rooms and all stock holding areas.
- Liaise with team on a weekly basis to with update on your performance. Help colleagues and team efficiency by being flexible and taking on tasks as required.
- Perform other duties / tasks as directed by your line manager
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents.
- Adhering at all times to the Bobbi Brown Grooming Guidelines.
KNOW HOW WE WORK
We Drive Creativity and Innovation: Creativity runs through our veins and fuels everything we do. We are an enterprising team that thinks outside the box to bring new ideas to life and to create unrivalled experiences designed for our customers and our world. Fostering a culture of innovation, we keep ahead of the rest while growing sustainably.
We Go Above and Beyond : As agents of change within our industry we set the standard, always leading, never imitating. We love to go where others haven’t and thrive on sharing our knowledge and expertise. We work to surpass expectations, inspiring everyone who comes in to contact with our brands.
We Do the Right Thing: We respect our world and everyone we interact with. Acting with decency, honesty and transparency, we strive to ensure that everything we contemplate or do, contributes to a sustainable future. Embracing diversity and inclusivity we build trust among our customers, partners, communities and with each other.