Bartender, Market Lane Restaurant, Cork, €11.30 ph
Market Lane Restaurant, Cork
Join our team as a bartender at Market Lane!
We are a busy city centre restaurant looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our team. Our bar staff are hard working, positive and friendly people who enjoy working at a fast pace. We are currently recruiting for full time positions. You must be able to work BOTH day and night shifts. We offer delicious staff food, really good tips, positive work environment and the chance of promotion. Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role is essential. Barista skills are preferred but attitude most important.
Your average day will include:
· Being an enthusiastic & friendly team player.
· Consistently meeting & aiming to exceed expectations.
· Setting up/Closing down the bar to procedural standards.
· Responding quickly to requests from colleagues & managers whilst being accurate & approachable.
· Being professional at all times.
· Keeping your workspace clean, organised & sanitised throughout your shift.
· Always following procedures as laid out by manager and in training.
· Passover to colleague on following shift.
· Keeping the bar area clean at all times.
· Delivering a range of hot & cold beverages and desserts in a timely manner and to a high standard
· Removal of waste and recycling from the bar.
· Deep cleaning of workspaces and equipment in the bar area.
Successful Candidates: Are self-motivated, yet willing to ask for help when needed.
· 2 years relevant industry experience required.
· Are able to follow procedures, and offer ideas for any improvements.
· Are fully eligible to work in Ireland as per current Irish Immigration Laws.
· Are able to work evenings, weekends & holidays.
· Have strong interpersonal skills and are effective team players
· Pay strong attention to detail.
· Are self-motivated, yet willing to ask for help when needed.
· Good level of English required.
· Able to maintain high standard of hygiene at all times.
- Please do not apply to this position if you cannot work during the day times.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.30 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Food allowance
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
All Covid-19 Hospitality guidelines are followed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cork City, Cork, CO. Cork T12: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bar: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location