Bar staff, The Noel Group, Douglas, Cork, €13 ph
The Noel Group, Douglas, Cork
Bar staff needed in Cork city!
We at the Noel Group are looking to hire part time Staff to work in live events, concerts and private functions in Cork.
The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
Various shifts, casual and flexible jobs – perfect for people looking for extra jobs.
- Previous hospitality experience is required
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to working in new working environments
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to different locations
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to the work
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland
- Serving drinks and beverages
- Following instructions from the manager on site
- Professional attitude and excellent customer service approach
- Working as part of the team
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in upcoming Events.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: €12.00-€13.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Douglas, CO. Cork: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location