Baker, SuperValu, Ballincollig, Cork
SuperValu, Ballincollig, Cork
Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times. Provide our customers with excellent quality products and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous food preparation and production experience is desirable
- Qualified baker is a distinct advantage
- Creative and able to embrace new recipes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively live SuperValu brand-values i.e. Genuine, Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Bake and finish products to the highest standard
- Drive sales through instore initiatives
- Merchandise and present the Bakery department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Adhere to weekly stocktaking and daily waste procedures in the Bakery
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines for bakery products
- Conduct quality and freshness checks
- Attend relevant training as required and implement learnings in store.