Nando’s Chickenland Ireland, Cork
Hourly Rate: €12.75
This may differ for under 18s
We’re on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us!
The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous experience is required, just show us that you’re brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.
What I do
- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling, and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards.
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role
- Free meal on every shift you work
- Flexible shifts
- Access to a great discount platform
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends and family (40% everyday)
- Internal development programmes to support your career development
- Regular regional parties and events
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
To join us apply today!
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. To find out more click here here
Please note: We know you might be keen to start earning your own cash, but legislation on health & safety is incredibly important to us so you can only become a Nando’s Team Member once you’ve finished school. When the time is right we’d love to see your application to become a Nando’s Team Member and you can get free PERi goodness on every shift you work.